Are you looking for the chance to join a growing business who bring amazing, quality products to the UK market? This is an excellent opportunity for an organised and detail oriented Technologist looking to broaden their horizons and enhance their skills with a supportive company.
Reporting to the Technical Controller, you’ll be supporting the technical team with a broad range of duties for the site as well as customers. This will include:
• Creating and monitoring of the customer online systems
• Reviewing results, trends and reporting of laboratory results, to enable focussed actions to be implemented
• Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly report writing – internal and customer reports
• Recording, trending and reporting of customer complaint information
• Reporting of current technical KPI trends
• Issuing factory specifications to ensure that all documentation is current
• Managing and maintaining the Document Control process
• Developing and co-ordinating the internal audit process on site, liaising with all internal auditors to ensure that audits are effectively carried out to schedule
• Supporting with on-site customer and audit visits
• Organising and attending project meetings and panels
• Monitoring & measurement of improvement activities
We are looking for a Food Science or Technology graduate who has experience within the Food manufacturing industry and understands retail customer systems. It is essential you are able to work to tight deadlines, have superb attention to detail and can communicate effectively across the business to ensure exceptional levels of quality and service.
Your knowledge of Excel and ability to analyse data to support the formulation of actions plans are vital for succeeding in this role. You will also need to have good presentation skills with experience of using PowerPoint to convey information to cross-functional teams. We need a team player with a proactive approach and the initiative to consistently reach and exceed customer and quality standards in a fast paced environment.
If you have a keen eye for detail and are committed to achieving exceptional product quality then apply now or call Dhrutee on 0345 2600 737 to find out more.
Although we do our utmost to respond to all applicants, there are times when this is just not possible so if you have not heard from us within 5 working days then we are sorry to say your application for this role has not been successful.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.